Regular eye examinations ensure that you have the best vision possible. They also give reassurance about your eye health.
Our Enhanced Eye Health Examinations is a comprehensive evaluation of your ocular health lasting approximately 45 minutes.
The Enhanced Eye Health Examination includes
- History and symptom assessment
- refraction – assessment of your prescription
- External eye examination by slit lamp biomicroscopy
- Internal eye examination by indirect slit lamp biomicroscopy
- Intraocular pressure assement by ICare or Goldmann tonometry
- Suprathreshold visual field testing
- Topcon Maestro Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scanning
- Anterior Eye OCT assessment where indicated
- Discussion of our findings and recommendations
- Referral for further investigations if deemed necessary
- Ocular health and nutrition advice
If you are entitled to the NHS Sight Test, you can still have the additional beneﬁts included in our Enhanced Eye Health Examination for a small additional fee ( please ask for details when booking). Our optometrists would always recommend this.
To find out more about Enhanced Eye Health Examinations please click here