COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATE. Sorry – but its not business as usual.
In light of recent Government advice about social distancing and the advice of our governing bodies; in order to protect our patients, staff and their families we have closed the front door of the practice and will only be offering emergency eye exams and supply of new glasses in instances of extreme need only.
The team are still here to help though!
- If you are in need of emergency advice about your eyes please call us on 01270 625889 – there is a divert on this line through to my mobile when we are not in the practice.
- If you need to collect glasses or contact lenses please give us a call – for the benefit of every bodies health we will post out to you where we can and if this is not possible we will make an appointment for you collect them in person if it is safe for you to do so.
- If you need to order contact lenses then please call us or send us an email to email@example.com and we can arrange for them to be delivered direct to your home.
- If you need a repair on your spectacles please call the practice so we can discuss the available options with you.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this causes. These are difficult times but rest assured that we will do everything in our power to help you with any problems you have with your eyes.
Helen and the Team
Welcome to SW & C Jackson Opticians.
Are we the right opticians for you?
Do you struggle to find the right glasses for you?
Have you had a disappointing, uninspired experience with other opticians in the past?
Do you hate shopping for glasses and are in need of styling advice and professional expertise regarding lens design?
Are you looking for an optician who can solve all of the above, with a proven track record of professional expertise, experience and personal service?
Welcome SW & C Jackson Opticians, Nantwich – thank you for visiting us.
You’ve just taken the first step to finding glasses that will make you look good, feel great, and help you to see perfectly.
Three reasons why you should consider us:
- Professional expertise –We strive for excellence in eyecare – your vision and peace of mind are at the centre of what we do. The practice has invested in the latest diagnostic technology including Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and retinal photography and advanced visual field screening and we are passionate about dispensing the best of modern lens design.
- Niche eyewear – we want you to look good and feel great in your eyewear! We believe your eyewear should be taken seriously. Your face is your most recognisable feature and your eyewear should be the centrepiece. Why spoil things with boring, uninspiring eyewear that doesn’t make you feel & look special? We specialise in lightweight and rimless eyewear – frames that will flatter and express your personality without being heavy and uncomfortable.
- Personal Service – Can we get you a tea or coffee? A small point, but one of the many little things we do to put you at your ease and make visiting the optician an enjoyable experience. After a thorough and unhurried eye examination, our dispensing team will advise you on the best choice of frames and lenses uniquely for you by taking you through an Eyewear Styling Consultation. This is the smarter way to choose your new glasses.
It’s easy to take the first step – call us or book an eye examination online by clicking here. Let us look after your eyes
At SW & C Jackson Opticians we give our customers a 60 day “Love Your Glasses” Comfort Guarantee
If, for any reason, you find that the fit of your frame is uncomfortable or if you have any discomfort with the lenses within 60 days of collecting your new glasses, you can choose an alternative frame and/or lenses that will be more comfortable for you – all at no charge.
Why not book your FREE Eyewear Styling Consultation?
Are you looking for new glasses but haven’t found the right pair yet? Are you daunted by the thought of trawling through endless pairs of glasses trying to guess what suits you best?
Our unique Eyewear Styling consultation will make choosing new glasses an effortless and enjoyable experience. This initial consultation is free and there is absolutely no pressure or obligation to purchase.
Every day, we help patients make this journey and find glasses that look good and feel great. Find out more about our Eyewear Styling consultation here
Because we understand how frustrating choosing glasses can be, we stock over 900 frames selected from the best collections from around the world. We want you to look good and feel comfortable in your glasses.
Our bespoke eye examinations are tailored to your individual needs. We have invested in the best recent technology such as Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) for the benefit of our patients.
We are proud to work with Essilor Lenses, manufacturers of the original Varilux varifocals.We believe passionately that the best lenses give the best vision.
Using the latest in eye scanning technology, we can create a 3D image of your retina during your regular checkup. This is the most up to date hospital technology and is available to both private and NHS patients.
Flexible payment options with no extra cost
At Jacksons we’ll never give you a single ’take it or leave it’ price. We’ll always work with you to give several frame and lens options along with guidance as to what will work best for you.
To make your decision easier, we can also let you spread the payments for your glasses over 6 months with no extra cost. That way you can get the glasses that are best for you without having to compromise or delay.
At SW & C Jackson Opticians believe in putting our patients first – but don’t just take our word for it. Here is what people are saying about us.
If you are looking to purchase new glasses, don't do anything until you have downloaded and read FREE guide to choosing eyewear.
Our guide to choosing glasses is filled with insider information that will help you avoid common eyewear buying mistakes that we have seen so many times over the years. Download your FREE copy here.