About Jacksons Opticians
Are we the right Opticians for you?
Do you find the whole process of choosing glasses stressful?
Do you struggle to find glasses that fit properly, feel comfortable and look good?
Do you find glasses uncomfortable and annoying and struggle to know what frames suit you?
Have you been disappointed by opticians in the past?
Then read on…
SW & C Jackson is an independent optometry practice established since 1888. We pride ourselves on providing professional eye care and supplying quality eyewear from around the world.
Being independent allows us to put the needs of our patients always first. It allows us to devote as much time as is necessary inside and outside of the clinical consulting room. Our experienced staff will help you find the best pair of glasses to suit your face, prescription and personality! We take time to get to know each and every one of our patients to make sure we help them select the best frame and lens combination. And we have comfortable dispensing rooms to make the whole process a lovely experience!
Reasons our patients choose SW & C Jackson Opticians
- We believe in relationships. You won’t be treated like a sausage in a sausage factory! We are here to look after YOU and YOUR individual needs.
- We select our frames from the best collections worldwide to bring our patients an exciting choice. We guide your choice of eyewear and lenses through our eyewear styling consultation to make choosing glasses an exciting stress free experience.
- All of our dispensing staff receive regular training to keep them up to date with all the latest developments in lens technology.
- We are passionate about looking good and feeling good in glasses. Surely all spectacle wearers deserve the best?
- We have invested in the latest technology such as our OCT laser scanner to look after the health of your eyes.
- We guarantee everything we do – if you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
- Professional service from a team who take pride in what they do means you can rely on us time and time again.
- We make great coffee!
How we work
Our bespoke eye examinations last between 30 and 45 minutes.
Please call us to arrange an appointment or use our online booking service us to make an appointment. If you require an additional service such as contact lenses, diabetic screening or cataract post operative assessment, please tell us when you book your appointment so we can give you sufficient time.
Our Eyewear Styling Consultation is a guided journey
through the process of choosing new glasses. It is designed to remove the frustrations and hassles associated with purchasing eyewear that many of you may already have experienced elsewhere.
It will save you time; it will remove the seemingly haphazard approach to choosing new glasses that most opticians seem to provide; it will make the whole buying experience a lot more enjoyable and rewarding; and you’ll get expert advice and recommendations tailored specifically to you and your requirements. Please contact us to reserve an appointment for an eyewear styling consultation to discuss your new lenses. We’ll set aside about 45 minutes so you are not rushed.
Choosing glasses can be difficult and frustrating but we do this every day.
We have done for years – we know what we’re doing when it comes to selecting eyewear. We have a styling process that works. It allows the chance for us to help you explore the right styles for you taking account of your lifestyle, visual demands and prescription
This is a nicer way to work!
We will take the time to answer all your questions and get to know your requirements with an enjoyable cup of tea in the process. You’ll see a real, sincere person who is knowledgeable, helpful and passionate about what they do.
To apply for your FREE EYEWEAR STYLING CONSULTATION, please complete the form below.
Jacksons Opticians we give our customers a 60 day “Love Your Glasses” Comfort Guarantee
If you find that the fit of your new frame is uncomfortable or if you have discomfort with the lenses within 60 days of collecting your new glasses, you can choose an alternative frame and/or lenses – at no charge.
It’s easy to take the next step. Call us on 01270 625 889 to make an appointment for an eye examination or book online.
Proud to Support