Under 30’s Eye Examination
A comprehensive eye examination for those under 30 years of age taking approximately 30 minutes.
The Under 30’s Eye Examination includes the following:
• History and Symptoms
• Refraction including binocular vision, accommodation and convergence assessments
• Colour vision assessment where indicated.
• Slit Lamp External Eye Examination
• Volk Internal Eye Examination
• Intra-ocular pressures (measurement of eye pressure), if required
• Supra threshold fields (peripheral vision check)
• Referral for further investigation if deemed necessary
• Retinal Imaging
• Nutritional advice for healthy eyes and tears.
Allow 30 minutes with our experienced optometrist and optical technician.