ICarePlan -Spread the cost of your eyecare with small monthly payments
The very best possible vision and health depends on regular eye examinations and contact lens aftercare. At SW & C Jackson Opticians we have access to advanced diagnostic equipment and we believe that comprehensive eyecare should be affordable and accessible to all.
ICarePlan allows us to provide the care and support you need with the cost spread over the year.
Our no fuss plan makes eyecare easy. You pay a monthly fee of £4.99 by direct debit and all of your optical care is covered – whatever happens, whenever it happens, we will take care of you.
• No upfront fees.
• No minimum membership term
• Budget monthly for your eyecare
• Full eye examination including OCT scanning whenever you need it.
• Emergency appointments
• 10% off complete new pairs of spectacles.
• Spread 50% of the cost of new glasses over 12 months – Interest Free.
• 70% discount on accidental damage repairs to spectacles for 12 months from date of purchase.
• Minor repairs free of charge
• Unlimited spectacle MOT’s
• Complementary Cappachino with every visit – other hot drinks are available!
We want all our patients to experience the best eyecare. If you are entitled to an NHS Sight Test, we can offset this reducing the cost of your plan to just £3.99 per month – your eyecare needs met for little more than the cost of a cup of coffee.
Enjoy all the benefits of ICarePlan plus all your contact aftercare too for £7.99 per month. Membership also entitles you to significant savings on contact lens purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I pay for my examination on the day?
You will pay your first installment of £4.99 and sign a direct debit mandate. If you are entitled to an NHS Sight Test its £3.99 per month.
How long do I have to be a member?
Its entirely up to you – we would love you to stay for ever but we recognize that eventually you may need to leave. Just let us know and we will stop the plan.
What are the financial benefits of joining ICarePlan?
• No additional fees for your eyecare
• 10% off spectacles with unlimited purchases
• Spread 70% of your spectacle costs over 12 months interest free.
• 50% discount on repairs to products for 12 months from date of purchase.
What are the clinical benfits of joining ICareplan?
• Priority access to your preferred optometrist
• As many appointments given as clinically required
• Extended clinical procedures appropriate to age and clinical need
Can Special Offers be combined with my ICarePlan discount?
Sadly not, but we will work out what works best for you.
I have broken the glasses I bought from you 8 months ago. What happens now?
That’s a shame but as a scheme member we will get them repaired for you and you will pay only 50% of the total repair cost.
I want to have contact lenses. What happens now?
We will get you fitted and then transfer you to our contact lens care plan. £7.99 per covers all your routine aftercare as well as emergency appointments and you will get big discounts on your contact lenses too.
I’ve just turned 60!
Congratulations and Happy Birthday! You now qualify for an NHS Funded Sight Test so we will amend the price of your plan to £3.99
I am entitled to an NHS Sight Test?
You can still benefit from our Enhanced Eye Health Examination and we will deduct the value of your NHS Sight Test Fee from the plan. Your plan fee would be £3.99 per month
I am concerned about my eyes but I am not due, can I still have an examination?
Yes, Absolutely! The plan allows you to access care whenever you think you need it.
Do I have to buy my glasses from you?
You are not obliged to purchase your glasses from us.